Alzheimers 2019 Conference @ Vienna,Austria

After successful completion of #Alzheimers2018 Conference on December 03-04, 2018 at Madrid, Spain, Pulsus Group proudly announces the next series of the conference i.e., 2nd International Conference on Alzheimers, Dementia and Related Neurodegenerative Diseases (Alzheimers 2019) at Vienna, Austria on 21-22 October, 2019.

The conference is based on the theme of "Unearthing the Advancements in Neurodegenerative Diseases".

The two day meeting is going to be an event to look forward for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established experts in Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia and many other related Neurodegenerative Diseases, potential keynote talks from eminent speakers, informative oral sessions and innovative poster presentations.

Come and meet the peers from the field of Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia and other #NeurodegenerativeDiseases

To know more about the conference, visit: https://alzheimers-dementia.pulsusconference.com/

Comments

  1. It wasn't just about being sick
    It didn't hurt me like the shame did
    It never hurt me like the rejection did.
    It didn't hurt as much as the stigma did
    I always hear my soul cry with a fainting voice inside the lake of fire.
    There was always that voiceless voice that keep sounding in my head,
    Fear was my greatest enemy, it took over me that I couldn't make use of my senses.
    Then God from the highest place who uses the Earth as his stepping stone look down and smile at me,
    While I await death by installment, God in heaven was busy redesigning my health, my finance, my breakthrough and everything good for me. He moved my spirit and awaken my mind as I went on a quest for solution to my problem. II was had for me to believe that there will ever be an end to this nasty virus. I stumbled on a post that stated how a woman was cured of the same virus using remedy from "herpesredemption.com", she narrated the story but she didn't state much. In astonishment I copied the website and with curiosity I contacted them and with high hope I purchased their remedy, and with faith I administered the treatment as one of their doc instructed me and with great joy i am saying to you that I am now 100% free from the shameful virus(HERPES). Inside my heart flows rivers of joy. Now I go about educating people about life, their body, talk to them about unhealthy sexual practice, I am an inspiration to many, the best parent to my kids. God bless us and learn lesson from the life of others


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There is mounting evidence that herpes leads to Alzheimers Disease

Alzheimers 2018

15 Things That Slow Down Alzheimer’s Disease