Possible medical breakthrough, miscarriage connection to Alzheimer's

A possible medical breakthrough. New research is helping doctors understand what causes Alzheimer’s in women, the majority of Alzheimer's patients.

As 13WHAM’s Samantha Miles reports, women who’ve had miscarriages may be at a higher risk for developing the disease.

Dina Johnson knows the challenges of Alzheimer’s. “Not only do I see it, I’ve experienced it as a caregiver,” said Johnson. She's also lost family to dementia. She often worries her kids will develop it.

“I have three girls, right? I’m young. I’m only in my 40s, so I think about the risk they may go through in the future.”

The same study also showed women who had three or more children had a 12 percent lower risk of developing dementia.

Comments

  1. My husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016 there's a herbal foundation in Cape Town they cured my husband  Alzheimer's disease . Pm me i will give their details. People can search about them on Google or youtube (Multivitamin Care ). My husband faced many difficulties and was in several depression, Trouble understanding visual image, aggression ,so many,. This thing happened to him at a very crucial stage of our life. PM if someone needs info or contact them directly Multivitamincare.org  they cured 100% of Alzheimer with their herbal formula .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There is mounting evidence that herpes leads to Alzheimers Disease

Alzheimers 2018

15 Things That Slow Down Alzheimer’s Disease